Thursday, September 29, 2011

inspiration: Art...

I've been out of my mind when I first saw this on design*sponge. How to do this with such a little space? It sounds impossible to me! Not so to Dalton Ghetty, the author of this amazing peaces. Isn't it hilarious?
………………………………..
Sono stata fuori di testa quando ho visto questa arte per la prima volta su design*sponge. Come si fa a scolpire su delle superficie cosßi minuscole? Sempre impossibile a me! Non peró a Dalton Ghetty, l'autore di queste opere. Non sono strepitose? 











  
In my researches I also found this fabulous pics, but stupid me, I haven`t saved the name of the artist. Do you know it? This would be a great art for a future shop I have in my mind. 
………………………………….
 Ho trovato tra le mie ricerche anche questi immagini qui, ma stupida me, non ho salvato il creatore di quest'opera. Qualcuno lo sa? Sarebbe la scritta perfetta per un negozietto immaginario nel futuro.

No comments:

Post a Comment