Monday, September 26, 2011

Autumn please come back to me!









Much Love Monday is a weekly blog post series, intended to start off each week with some positivity instead of the typical Monday blues! You can join in, too, and leave a link to your post on Anna’s blog! It´s the first time I joined, think it is a lovely idea! 

I am probably the only girl on the planet who, after three months of summer, already wants the autumn to start! :D But it is like that every year…september means jackets to me and not hot pants! 
So I took out my beloved Zara trench I decorated myself and felt happier than ever after…(just a bit of sweating but nobody recognized it ;-P). 
Of course I also wore my self-designed (aka selfmade) crochet-clutch! ;-P 

have a wonderful week!
………………………………..
Probabilmente sono l'unica ragazza al mondo che dopo soli tre mesi di estate vuole che abbia inizio l'autunno! Ma é la stessa storia ogni anni…a settembre sono stufa del caldo e voglio indossare giacchette e non hot pants! 
Cosí ho ripreso il mio amato trench di Zara che ho decorata con pizzi e pelle e sono stata piú felice che mai… (ho un pó sudato, ma chi ci fa caso ;-P).
Ovviamente ho anche portato a spasso la mia self-designed (leggi selfmade) clutch all'uncinetto! :-P

vi auguro una settimana bellissima!

No comments:

Post a Comment