Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DIY-Projects: AROUND THE WEB

You all know that I am a huge DIY fan and cause you all read my blog I guess you are some crafters too. ;-)
Thought it might be nice to share some DIY-Project I spotted on the web and I totally want to try myself.
.............................................................
Tutti sapete che sono una grande fan del DIY e visto che leggete il mio blog sono convinta che anche tra voi si trovono delle grandi crafter. ;-)
Ho pensato che sarebbe carino condividere con voi qualche progetto DIY che ho trovato in rete.


 Who of you is not in love with Glitter? Maybe not everyone loves the MiuMiu shapes right now but this tutorial from A Pair and A Spare is just superfunny!
............................................
Chi di voi non è innamorato del Glitter? Magari non tutti amano le attuali forme di MiuMiu ma questo tutorial di A Pair and A Spare è super divertente!


 When I saw this photoframe at A Creative Mama I thought "I want this, I NEED this" so stylish it is!
....................................
Quando ho visto questa cornice da foto da A Creative Mama ho pensato "Lo voglio anche io, mi serve", per quanto è stylish!


 Chalkboard Paint Storage Jars via Wit & Whisle...as simply they are to make as adorable they look.
...................................
.... via Wit & Whisle ...semplici da fare e dolcissime da vedere.


 This Fingerprint Polka Dot shirt  from Runway DIY is just stunning! I love that the dots aren't real dots but fingerprints.
Questa camicetta con stampa pois a forma di impronta di dito di Runway DIY è semplicemente stupenda! Adoro i pois che invece di essere dei punti sono impronte.




The original Pom Pom Necklaces are by designer Nicole Akong and the girls of Honestly WTF made this adorable and easy tutorial for you to make them yourself. I totally want one of those, maybe a bigger version of the DIY Project underneath, but I have to find this Pom Poms.
..........................................
Le collane originali Pom Pom sono della designer Nicole Akong, ma le ragazze di Honestly WTF hanno fatto la loro versione semplice della statement necklace e la voglio fare subitissimo! :D Devo solo trovare la fila dei Pom Pom.                               
 
Love, Sissi

No comments:

Post a Comment